Dead Duck Deducktion is a subtractive synthesizer, featuring:
- Two oscillators with saw, square, triangle and noise waveforms with ‘superwave’ detune, PWM and square/triangle sub-oscillator options.
- Flexible sub-oscillators with sub-octave and independent modes for advanced sound-design.
- 2 resonant multi-mode filters with lowpass, highpass, bandpass, bandstop and peaking options.
- Multi-mode osc/filter/amp routing for multi-layer programming options.
- Four envelopes, four LFOs and a 24-slot modulation matrix for a wide range of modulation possibilities.
- MIDI CC control of parameters and modulation sources allowing full interaction with hardware controllers.
- Customisable GUI themes.
Available in VSTI 2.4 format for Windows x86 and x64 hosts.