Dead Duck Deducktion is a subtractive synthesizer, featuring:
- Two oscillators with saw, square, triangle and noise waveforms with ‘superwave’ detune, PWM and square/triangle sub-oscillator options.
- Flexible sub-oscillators with sub-octave and independent modes for advanced sound-design.
- 2 resonant multi-mode filters with lowpass, highpass, bandpass, bandstop and peaking options.
- Multi-mode osc/filter/amp routing for multi-layer programming options.
- Four envelopes, four LFOs and a 24-slot modulation matrix for a wide range of modulation possibilities.
- MIDI CC control of parameters and modulation sources allowing full interaction with hardware controllers.
- Customisable GUI themes.
Available in VSTI 2.4 format for Windows x86 and x64 hosts.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?