With Cynthia you can do all that crazy stuff you cant do with a modern synth.
Cynthia is monophonic VSTi, very Old School, but will still be able to keep in tune throughout the song, patches can be stored and it is of course fully MIDI controllable.
Control voltage and sound sources:
- 3 monophonic oscillators with controls for shape and level of the waveforms, sync and phase-shift
- Noise generator
- Two audio inputs so you can modify the sound of a guitar or your voice
- 8 step control voltage sequencer
- Attack-hold-decay(-repeat) envelope generator producing a control voltage with adjustable level and bias
- A self-oscillating filter (can be used as a sine OSC as well)
- 3 VCA’s controlled by the envelope generator or control voltages assigned to the output level of each channel
- Ring modulator
- Spring reverb with short and long spring
- Delay (delay time from 0 to 10 seconds)
- Tuner for tuning OSC’s by ear
- Joystick for extra control
- 16 x 20 routing matrix with inputs for host MIDI pitch and velocity and inversion of individual connections
- MIDI cc’s can be assigned to any knob
- Adjustable portamento time
- Trigger button for triggering the envelope generator
- 2 pairs of stereo outputs with extra filters, pan and volume control, direct out and speaker (simulating the sound of a pair of canny speakers)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?