Crystal Harp by SampleScience is a Virtual Instrument Audio Plugin and a Mobile Audio App for macOS, Windows, Linux and iOS. It functions as a VST Plugin, an Audio Units Plugin and a VST 3 Plugin.
Crystal Harp is a virtual instrument featuring the sound of, you guessed it, a crystal harp. Its soft and gentle sound is perfect for ambient, meditation, and new-age music. The instrument has a very pure tone that decays slowly over time.
Features of the plugin version:
- 1 pure crystal harp sound.
- Room reverb.
- Lowpass/highpass filter.
- Low-CPU usage.
- Amplitude range controls.
- 3 voice modes: polyphonic, monophonic, and legato.
Requirements for the plugin version:
- Windows 8.1/10/11 or macOS El Capitan and up.
- 50.2 MB of HD space.
- 2GHz Quad-core CPU or better with 4 GB of RAM or more.
- 64-bit VSTi/VST3/AUi Host.
Requirements for the Decent Sampler version:
- The latest version of Decent Sampler (Free).
- 63.2 MB of HD space.
Requirements for the Kontakt 5/6 version:
- The latest version of Kontakt 5 or Kontakt 6 and up.
- It must be the full version, it won’t work in the free Kontakt Player.
- 174 MB of HD space.