Combo Model V is a combo organ modelled after a well-known combo organ from the 1960s.
- 4-octave C-to-C keyboard.
- Harmonic range 7 polyphonic octaves.
- 4 footage drawbars: 16′, 8′, 4′, mixture.
- 2 voice drawbars: Flute, Reed.
- Vibrato unit with adjustable speed and depth.
- Swell (volume) pedal.
- Adjustable tuning per note.
- Fully modelled (no samples inside).
- Model includes oscillators, dividers, crosstalk, filters, key contacts and key click.
- Velocity-sensitive key contact attack and release.
- Fully automatable
- 32 presets included.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?