Diddley ebow is a one string cigar box guitar built by Tom Burton over at Chatsworth Guitars, an independent guitar company based in Los Angeles.
We recorded each note with a DARK MATTER Guitar Slide and an Ebow. We then ran it through the Shallow Waters Pedal by Fairfield Circuitry, creating a chorus-like effect when blended with the BAE 1073 DI signal.
Diddley ebow sounds like a moody chorus pad with notes of an acoustic slide guitar.
- One string Diddley bow guitar direct into BAE 1073 MPF.
- Convolution reverb with four of our custom impulse responses: “Gewandhaus, The 80’s, Digital Hall, and Airports”
- Three Pre-sets to showcase Diddley Ebows sonic range.
- Bouncy FX (ping-pong delay)
- Random [?] button to randomize all parameters.
- Full Version of Kontakt 6 or higher.
- 126.1 MB of Disk Space.