- β version.
- Breaking change might be introduced.
- If you have feedback, let me know through comments on this page, GitHub repository, or email (ryukau@ ).
- Recommend to render the result to file before closing DAW.
- macOS build is experimental.
- Linux build only works on Ubuntu 20.04. Build instruction is available for other distributions.
- Polyphonic version ClangSynth is also available. Follow the link in previous sentence for more details.
- Source code is available on github.com/ryukau/VSTPlugins.
- You can fund me via paypal.me/ryukau to fuel the development.
ClangCymbal is a monophonic synthesizer specialized for metallic percussion sounds. Metallic texture is generated by feedback delay network (FDN). The cymbal sound is not perfect, but better than my previous attempts of cymbal synthesizers.
Note that output level varies a lot. Recommend to insert limiter after ClangCymbal.
High CPU load.
- 64 * 64 FDN with individual controls for each filter on feedback path.
- Noise/pulse oscillator for excitation.
- A modulation envelope with 128 control points.
- Simple tremolo almost as same as the one on FDNCymbal.
- Monophonic due to high CPU load.
- 2x oversampling