BT Clipper is a limiter / clipper with three different clipping voices and a mid-range tone knob.
Use this to give your instrument or mix edge and natural compression.
- Input/output faders. Drive into the clipper and trim the output.
- Mid-range tone knob with selectable frequencies between 300 and 5kHz, gain knob to attenuate or boost the mid frequency.
- Toggle to select between the mid-range tone knob coming before or after the clipping circuit.
- Phase toggle to invert the phase.
- Drive knob to control the amount of clipping.
- Menu to select between hard, soft, and analog clipping.
- Auto gain compensation when adding drive.