SaschArt has released BrainWave Producer, sound therapy Application (free version with no limit time period but: maximum two tracks, maximum two envelopes and can export wav files only). Ability to insert VST plugins (tracks) extremely easily. They can be mute or solo.
BrainWaveProducer it’s a sound therapy software that uses multiple plugins (tracks) to generate and process the sound. Because it’s modular, the program can be used with maximum success by both beginners and advanced in the field of therapeutic sound production and brainwave entertainment.
The program offers you everything in the field of sound therapy: production of binaural, monaural, isochronic, subliminal sounds, insertion of audio samples and their processing by using delays, reverbs, filters, limiter etc.
All this with an extremely easy to install, use and very inexpensive with your hardware resources.
– Modular software that uses VST technology for audio plugins. So you can upload only what is needed for each project.
– It can produce the full range of therapeutic sounds: binaural beats, monaural beats, isochronic beats as well as subliminal messages.
– Very handy and user friendly, BrainWaveProducer consumes very low resources without compromising the audio quality and sound complexity! Because it is portable, it is very easy to install and move to another computer.
– Envelopes for controlling and modulating all frequencies. Frequencies can also be modulated by using LFOs included in plugins.
– Complex neuropsychic effects: hemisphere synchronization, controlled mental states, extended states of consciousness. Frequencies pass through all ranges of mental states: epsilon, delta, theta, alpha, beta, gamma, lambda
– Templates from the full range of therapeutic sounds: binaural beats, monaural beats, isochronic, white and pink noise, nature sounds, atmospheric sounds, tibetan meditation sounds, tibetan bowls, shamanic drums etc
Free version with no limit time period but: maximum two tracks, maximum two envelopes and can export wav files only.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?