BrainStormer is a freeware virtual analog synthesizer.
- 3 stereo oscillators with retrig, phase, wave stretch, stereo dephasing controls
- Flexible FM & ring modulation
- Filter (LP, BP, HP, Peak, Notch) with dedicated ENV, key follow
- 2 LFOs with large frequency range (up to 2kHz), retrig, bpm sync, phase, clipping, independant destination amount controls, self modulation
- 2 mod ENVs with ADSR, independant destination amount controls, self modulation
- 2 extra modulator sources (wheel, pitchbend, velocity, ENVs and LFOs)
- 84 destinations for modulators
- Panic, main volume, polyphony, note mode, portamento, pitchbend controls
- Internal oversampling x2, 100% home-made dsp code
- VST3 and VST2.4 (32 and 64 bits versions)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?