U-Style stripped down classic equalizer
Normally, it has different features but while I model it in SPICE, I wanted to keep it simple. In my own design, I added all features but in plugin, only simulation.
This EQ has different Q values up to frequencies and gain. I want to show this feature.
Now, it’s easy to use and fun to play!
Also, I’ve pushed input line amp with gain compensated input. So, you can get nice saturation from line amps and filter circuit.
– Switchable Low Band : 60Hz / 110Hz / 180Hz / +/-16dB
– Switchable Low Mid : 400Hz / 830Hz / 1.4kHz / +/-16dB
– Switchable High Mid Band: 2kHz / 4.4kHz /7.4kHz / +/-16dB
– Switchable High Band : 5kHz / 11kHz / 18kHz / +/-16dB
– High Pass Filter : 80Hz
– Low Pass Filter : 12kHz
– INPUT & OUTPUT: +/-16dB (Gain compensated input)
– Touchscreen support
– Resizable interface. Simple “Bottom Right Corner Handle” to resize. 50% to 200%.
*Resizing Tip: When you duplicate plug-in, it will remember current state of GUI size. But if you load new instance, it will be opened at default size. To get rid of this issue, simply follow these steps;
1. Open plug-in for the first time
2. Resize GUI according to your screen resolution or you liking before setting any knobs
3. Save this state as default preset with your DAW
Now, you will be able to load new instances with same size.
(If you want to go default size, simply double click to resize handle.)
Version 1.0 – 30.8.2023
VST3 / AU / AAX Native – Audiosuite | Mac 10.11 – 13.X | Intel / Apple Silicon
VST3 / AAX Native – Audiosuite | Windows 10 – 11
Mac Versions require a graphic card that supports “Metal”
Windows Versions require a graphic card that supports “OpenGL”