Here is the new plug-in “REALIZER”!
It’s “transient based random value generator” for parameters.
Great for static synths, samples, one-shot or multi-layered drums, fake doubled vocals and even recreate broken cassette player! It’s not limited. Your imagination is the only limit!
It has 5 randomized parameter. Gain, Transient, HPF, LPF and Pitch. Volume is standart output volum control. Not randomization.
Simply, each parameter has its own range but not static. Always, triggered with random values by transients.
You can use each knob to set parameter “intensity”. So, you will be able to keep random values between “unknown” range.
For example, if you set gain knob to %20, you will get unknown but narrow range. Same for others.
Hope you like!
– 5 randomized parameters triggered by transient
– Gain, Transient, HPF, LPF and Pitch
– Each knob will set range for parameters. Narrow to wide.
– Volume knob is simple output knob
– Touchscreen support
– Resizable interface. Simple “Bottom Right Corner Handle” to resize. 50% to 200%.
*Resizing Tip: When you duplicate plug-in, it will remember current state of GUI size. But if you load new instance, it will be opened at default size. To get rid of this issue, simply follow these steps;
1. Open plug-in for the first time
2. Resize GUI according to your screen resolution or you liking before setting any knobs
3. Save this state as default preset with your DAW
Now, you will be able to load new instances with same size.
(If you want to go default size, simply double click to resize handle.)
VST3 / AU / AAX Native – Audiosuite | Mac 10.11 – 13.X (Requires a graphics card that supports “Metal”)
VST3 / AAX Native – Audiosuite | Windows 10 – 11