Type 69 style eq with discrete bands. So, you can boost or cut bands at the same time.
– 0 to -15dB cut @50Hz
– 0 to 15dB boost @60/100/200/300Hz
– 0 to -15dB cut @0.7/1/1.4/2/2.8/3.5/4.5/6kHz
– 0 to 15dB boost @0.7/1/1.4/2/2.8/3.5/4.5/6kHz
– 0 to -6dB cut @10kHz
– 0 to 15dB boost @10kHz
– +/-15dB output control
– ANALOG OBSESSION LOGO: Oversampling. It will turn to red when oversampling is engaged. Also, show you a notification.
– Touchscreen support
– Resizable interface. Simple “Bottom Right Corner Handle” to resize. 50% to 200%.
*Resizing Tip: When you duplicate plug-in, it will remember current state of GUI size. But if you load new instance, it will be opened at default size. To get rid of this issue, simply follow these steps;
1. Open plug-in for the first time
2. Resize GUI according to your screen resolution or you liking before setting any knobs
3. Save this state as default preset with your DAW
Now, you will be able to load new instances with same size.
(If you want to go default size, simply double click to resize handle.)
VST3 / AU / AAX Native – Audiosuite | Mac 10.11 – 13.X | Intel / Apple Silicon
VST3 / AAX Native – Audiosuite | Windows 10 – 11
Mac Versions require a graphic card that supports “Metal”
Windows Versions require a graphic card that supports “OpenGL”
VERSION 5.0 – 11.5.2023
– Improved DSP and CPU usage
– Apple Silicon Support
– Added AAX support
– Added resizable UI feature
– Added touch-screen support