Here is New – Old Jam G395a!
It was (and still it is) an early 70s discrete/Class A 3-Band EQ with selectable mid and fixed hi/lo frequencies. Vintage transformer models on both the inputs and outputs.
In digital world, we have auto-gain compensation, now! EQ moves won’t affect gain of signal instead tone!
And also, oversampling will make it smoother!
– LOW: fixed 60 Hz +/- 15 dB in 3 dB steps
– HIGH: fixed 10 kHz +/- 15 dB in 3 dB steps
– MIDS: 700 Hz – 1 – 1.4 – 2 – 3 kHz with 0 to 8 dB gain 2 dB steps
– PLUGIN LABEL (Bottom right): Bypass button. It’s red and when you click it to bypass plugin, it will turn to white.
– ANALOG OBSESSION LOGO: Oversampling. It will turn to red when oversampling is engaged. Also, show you a notification.
***You will notice plugin’s file is named as “GGGGa“. But you will see it in DAW as “G305a“.
– Touchscreen support
– Resizable interface. Simple “Bottom Right Corner Handle” to resize. 50% to 200%.
*Resizing Tip: When you duplicate plug-in, it will remember current state of GUI size. But if you load new instance, it will be opened at default size. To get rid of this issue, simply follow these steps;
1. Open plug-in for the first time
2. Resize GUI according to your screen resolution or you liking before setting any knobs
3. Save this state as default preset with your DAW
Now, you will be able to load new instances with same size.
(If you want to go default size, simply double click to resize handle.)
VST3 / AU / AAX Native – Audiosuite | Mac 10.11 – 13.X | Intel / Apple Silicon
VST3 / AAX Native – Audiosuite | Windows 10 – 11
Mac Versions require a graphic card that supports “Metal”
Windows Versions require a graphic card that supports “OpenGL”
VERSION 2.0 – 11.5.2023
– Improved DSP and CPU usage
– Apple Silicon Support
– Added AAX support
– Added resizable UI feature
– Added touch-screen support