Alphatron is a hybrid analog / digital oscillators synthesizer.
Alphatron is not just a simple VA synthesizer instead in using a 3rd oscillator with digital waves (quite similar to an Ensoniq ESQ-1 / SQ 80 from the late 1980ies) it does offer a lot more sonic potential. Also this 3 rd oscillator serves as sync master for oscillator 2 thus creating a lot more sonic flavours. Amplitude Modulation has got it’s dedicated adjustable output and uses oscillator 2 as main source being modulated either by osc. 1 or 3. Oscillator 1 is a polywave oscillator with up to 5 additional waves, so you might have something like Super Saw(tm), Super Pulse, Super Ramp etc.
- 1 VA Oscillator with up to 6 poly waves for Saw, Ramp, Sine, Tri, and Pulse.
- 1 VA Oscillator with single waves as above plus white and pink noise, Sync slave.
- 1 Sample Oscillator with fairly typical digital waves with different hamonic content, Sync master.
- 1 Amplitude Modulation with dedicated output.
- 1 24 dB resonant Low Pass filter with dedicated ADSR EG, 4 mixable mod sources.
- 1 VCA EG.
- Both EG have 3 modes: exponential, reverse exponential, and linear; and optional control for Attack and Decay by velocity.
- 1 Booster or Enciter selectable.
- 1 Mystify with three selctable types (Brite, Soft, Dark).
- 1 bpm synced Delay with adjustable Offset controlley manually or by modsource, Pan.
- 1 Bass Boost.
- 1 Pan for undelayed signal.
- 1 small Reverb for adding some nice flavour.
- 1 Saturator.
- 1 main Volume.
- 3 x LFO, 1 x Duo LFO (with two waves and phase control for 2nd wave), 1 x S&H.
- 1 Pitch LFO with option to speed up or down the LFO speed controlled by Modwheel or Aftertouch.
- 3 Lazy buttons.
No more Homepage – R.I.P.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?