3Sampler it’s a simple and easy-to-use sampler for those who want to save their resources using only three samples. Provides unique stereo dynamics.
Use 3Sampler where you only need three samples.
- Three boxes with a visual audio profile for samples. You can use YSampler for five samples.
- Easy allocation for notes range and root note.
- Graphical visualization for each note played by velocity and time.
- Note position view.
- Attack and Release.
- On/off button.
- The possibility of multiplying the semitones interval – unique feature. For example, if we set this multiplier to 12 and the root note value is C4, we will get the C5 value if we play the C#4 key. If you want to set subunit or decimal values, use YSampler.
- Pan position setting.
- Pan alternate – a unique and very useful feature which give you dynamics of stereo to your music. For example, if we set pan position to 90% and activate the alternating pan, the first key played will be 90% to right and the next 90% to left.
- Reverse and loop buttons.
- Can be used for drums, pluck, keys, leads and pads.
- Can upload sfz files with a maximum of three samples. Available directives:
lokey=(12-127 or string like C2) – only in
pitch_keycenter=(12-127 or string like C2) – only in
hikey=(12-127 or string like C2) – only in
pitch_keytrack=600 (100 mean one semitone)
ampeg_attack=0 (decimal seconds)
ampeg_release=0.8 (decimal seconds)
loop_mode=no_loop || loop_continuous || loop_sustain
direction=reverse || any word
pan=-80 (-100 left, 100 right)
pan_alternate=yes || any word
Remove donate button: donate minimum 5 euro then insert donate key received by email
Value input by key: over to any knob and right click, insert value by key then hit enter
Also click left on the note to change its value by key.
Set default value: double click on the knob.
DAW (VST host), Windows 32/64-bits or MacOS VST and AU.