Gäste: Können in den meisten Foren ohne Anmeldung Dateien runterladen. Wer kommentieren will oder Fragen hat, muss sich anmelden Registrierung Erforderlich sind: 1. Music-Society-Plugins 2. alle Support-Foren wie Help Me(Nur Hilfe für Plugins, Musikprogramme), ... Continue reading →
Lo-Fi Drums includes 165 free drum samples sourced from in-house archives of old recordings, tape cassettes and even sampler floppy disks. We layered these sounds and then crushed them with vintage analog gear to regenerate even more lo-fi saturation. The results… we’ll leave it up to our users to decide.
• Label: Patchbanks • Released: 09/15/2021 • Version: Original • SKU: LFI-DRM-MCL • Quality: Pro • Genre: Hip Hop • Boom Bap • Related Genres: Hip Hop, Throwback • Audio Format: One-Shot • Drum • File Format: 24bit Aiff • Recording Sources: Acoustic • Audio Channels: Stereo • BPM Range: N/A • Performance Style: Sound Design • Instruments: Acoustic Drums • Compositions: • Total Files: 165 • Content List: x40 Kick, x35 Snare, x20 Rimshot, x51 Hat, x19 Extras
Every sound is unique because each sound is programmed and sampled from scratch.
There are 25 Preset in this version 1.0, ranging from Synth Bass sound, Electric Bass sound, and Acoustic Bass sound (more to come in later version).
Very little RAM usage.
Simple parameter, only Master Reverb and Master Volume, and Level Meter with a bunch of basic things like ADSR curve, Filter section, Glide knob, LFO and Voice Mode (Polyphonic, Monoponic or Legato Mode).
It’s only 2 octave+ range (from MIDI Notes B0 to E3) because this is only for Bass part of your music, not for melodies!
Major plugin format: Windows 32bit DAW and 64bit DAW, Mac VST, and Mac Audio Unit (AU) so it can be used in the majority of DAWs (Sorry, no support for Pro Tools, but you can use VST to AAX converter like Blue Cat’s PatchWork).
Here are a few tips when using Monster Bass:
Try to change Filter Mode and tweak the Cutoff Frequency to find your desired tone!
Set the Voice Mode to Monophonic or Legato Mode and set the Glide knob and play some legato notes (might not work on some of the preset).
Try to route a source (Mod Wheel or Velocity) to Pitch destination, or pan and tweak the LFO’s Rate and Depth.
If you find your favorit tone, use ‘Save As Preset’ command on your DAW software to make it permanent so you can recall it on another project.
LoudMax is a Look-Ahead Brickwall Loudness Maximizer Plugin with a clean transparent sound. It is designed to retain the original character of the music as much as possible even at high compression levels.
Release notes v1.40:
• Peak hold function for the gain reduction meter.
• Improved meter responsiveness.
• VST3: Fixing meters not being displayed on some hosts.
• VST3: Added bypass functionality.
• VST3: Avoid unnecessary latency changes.
• Added legacy 32 Bit version for Win XP and Vista.
• Improved algorithm.
Usage notes for VST2 / VST3 / AU:
• Hold down the Shift key to adjust the sliders more precisely.
• Click in the lower right corner to toggle the GUI size between Normal and Large. Available only if the host supports resizing. Not available on Windows and Mac legacy versions.
• The “Fader Link” function works reliably only in the graphical user interface. In the “generic” or “controls” view of some DAW hosts, the link works, but the output fader change is not displayed.
• Installation instructions can be found in the readme in the zip file or through the links in the tutorials section.
Main range of application:
• Audio Mastering
• Output Limiter/Maximizer for web radio stations
• One slider for threshold, one for the output level.
• Meters for input, output and gain reduction in relation to the desired threshold.
• Gain reduction meter with peak hold marker. Not available on legacy versions.
• Link: Output slider will be coupled to the threshold slider.
• ISP: Inter-sample peak detection for true peak limiting.
• True Peak Limiting (Further information for ISP below)
• Supported Samplerates: 2kHz – 384kHz
• Latency: 1.25ms (+ 6 samples with ISP)
• Look-Ahead and Attack Time: 1.25ms
• Release Time: Automatic – depending on the input signal
• No audible distortion
• Possible overdrive: 740dB
• Very low CPU usage
Sonic Academy is proud to join Roland in celebrating 909 Day in honour of their legendary TR-909 machine. To celebrate, we’re giving away 15 brand new KICK 2 Presets inspired by the famous rhythm composer absolutely FREE. Simply hit the ‘add to basket’ basket button and enter the discount code ‘909DAY’ at the checkout to grab these for FREE!
Gatelab by Audiomodern is a Virtual Effect Audio Plugin and a Mobile Audio App and a Standalone Application for macOS, Windows and iOS. It functions as a VST Plugin, an Audio Units Plugin, a VST3 Plugin, an AAX Plugin and a Standalone Application.
Gatelab is a creative gate sequencer, volume Modulation generator and beyond.
It randomizes a unique combination of parameters and is delivering
ever-evolving patterns and endless rhythmic effects.
Chop up any audio signal through a number of music-creation and sound-mangling features
and generate fresh new ideas on the spot.
It can also send MIDI data, giving it the ability to control or randomize parameters in other plugins.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.