Four EP is a collection of 4 electric piano sounds created using additive and FM synthesis. The sounds have been sampled at multiple velocities and embedded in a VST plugin instrument. The plugin is as simple as possible and comes with simple parameters to shape your sound. The tones the plugin produces sounds like a digital piano.
Eine Polka zu Hitlers Todestag
Warnhinweis: Nur laut und betrunken hören! (Aber was sind wir an dem Tag …?)
Bild und Musik: Ewart Reder
Dazu ein Witz:
Sagt ein Jude zu Hitler: Mein Führer, ich verrrate Ihnen ein Geheimnis: Sie werden an einem jüdischen Feiertag sterben. Schnäuzelt der Führer: Woher willst du das wissen? Ganz einfach: Egal, an welchem Kalendertag Sie sterben, es wird von da an ein jüdischer Feiertag sein.
P.S.: Wer an der Aufnahmequalität rummäkelt, muss den Titel drei Mal abschreiben.
CHOW Tape is an analog tape machine physical model, originally based on the Sony TC-260. The current version can be used to emulate a wide variety of reel-to-reel tape machines. The physical modelling process is described in a technical paper presented at the 2019 DAFx conference. This work began part of a class project for Music 420 at Stanford University (CCRMA).
CHOW Tape is currently available in the following formats:
SPARTA is a collection of flexible VST audio plug-ins for spatial audio production, reproduction and visualisation, developed primarily by members of the Acoustics Lab at Aalto University, Finland.
In particular, this release sees the addition of 9 new plug-ins:
– compass_binauralVR: essentially, this is the same as the compass_binaural plugin, except it also supports listener translation around the receiver position and multiple simultaneous listeners.
– compass_spatedit: a flexible spatial editing plug-in intended to be used with 2 instances. The first instance you make of the plugin will allow you to specify marker directions and it will output the beamformed signals, which you can then equalise/re-balance/modulate/swap/modify as you wish. These modified signals can then be routed to the second instance of the plug-in. The ambient components of the first plugin are then also sent internally to the second plugin instance. The edited sound-field is then reconstructed and outputted by the second instance of the plugin.
– compass_gravitator: a sound-field focussing plugin affecting only the direct sound components in the sound scene. It essentially pulls sound sources towards user defined marker directions with a certain degree of “gravitational pull”.
– hodirac_binaural: a parametrically enhanced binaural ambisonic decoder, based on the higher-order Directional Audio Coding (HO-DirAC) method
– hodirac_decoder: the loudspeaker decoder variant
– hodirac_upmixer: the ambisonic upmixing variant
– sparta_spreader: a source panner with coherent and incoherent source spreading options. While by default it loads HRIR data for binaural spreading, the approach is quite general; for example, you could also create synthetic microphone array recordings of spread sources if you wish, by simply loading a SOFA file of microphone array IR measurements instead.
– sparta_ambiRoomSim: a basic shoebox room simulator with Ambisonics output, based on the image-source method. Its main niche is that it supports multiple sources and Ambisonic receivers. The output audio for the receivers is stacked up to the 64 channel limit. e.g., you can have up to 16x1st order, 4x3rd order receivers, or 1x7th order receiver.
– sparta_decorrelator: a multi-channel signal decorrelator, which you can use to make reproduced sound scenes more diffuse when applied, e.g., after sparta_ambiDEC on the loudspeaker signals.
Prime Studio® (powered by Acustica Audio) Charly is a summing tool based on an analogue tube device that has been modified according to our specifications. Charly refines signals with fine tube character and analog punch adding harmonic distortion.
Description from the previous version:
Charly is perfect to rhythmically enhance drum loops, to bring to life dull and boring sounds, as well as to fatten loops and mixes.
Its simplicity translates into an output gain divided between -10dB and +10dB, an on/off switch button which turns on the plugin or sets it in bypass mode, and a couple of left/right VU meters that measure the stereo input level. All the magic is done by the output gain rotary knob; it acts like a stereo enhancer and adds a slight compression and reverb. The amplification is made without distortions and artifacts.
This is part 3 in a growing now-trilogy of swarmatron-inspired free Kontakt instruments! It uses 6 different acoustic stringed instruments, with 40+ different strings playing at any given moment, all of which can bend in and out of tune with one another up to an octave in either direction with a CC control.
SPAN is a free real-time “fast Fourier transform” audio spectrum analyzer AAX, AudioUnit and VST plugin for professional sound and music production applications. For the most part it was derived from Voxengo GlissEQ dynamic parametric equalizer and reproduces its spectrum analysis functionality.
SPAN provides you with a very flexible “mode” system which you can use to setup your spectrum analyzer preferences. You may specify Fourier block size in samples, FFT window overlap percentage, spectrum’s visual slope. Beside that you can choose to display secondary spectrum of a desired type (e.g. real-time maximum, all-time maximum). Spectrum can be smoothed out visually for an easier examination.
SPAN supports multi-channel analysis and can be set to display spectrums from two different channels or channel groups at the same time. Spectrum’s color can be chosen to taste.
SPAN also features output level metering with adjustable ballistics and integration time, EBU R128, K-system metering (including calibration K-system metering). SPAN displays level metering statistics, headroom estimation and true peak clipping detection. Correlation metering is available as well.
Output signal power statistics
User interface window resizing
True peak and clipping statistics
EBU R128 LUFS/LU metering
K-system metering (unweighted)
Stereo and multi-channel analysis
Internal channel routing
Contextual hint messages
All sample rates support
User interface color schemes
Retina and HighDPI support
This audio plugin can be loaded into any audio host application that conforms to the AudioUnit or VST plugin specification. Plugins with AAX version available can be loaded in ProTools 12+.
This plugin is compatible with Windows (32- and 64-bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and later versions) and macOS (10.7 and later versions, 64-bit Intel processor-based) computers (2.5 GHz dual-core or faster processor with at least 4 GB of system RAM, SSE4.2 instructions support required, e.g. any Intel Core i-, AMD Bulldozer- or Zen-based processor). A separate binary distribution file is available for each target computer platform and audio plugin specification. If supported on a specific processor, the plugin may internally utilize AVX2-optimized code.
Compatible Windows and macOS plugin software: Cubase, Logic Pro, ProTools, Ableton Live, Reaper, Presonus Studio One, FL Studio, Cakewalk, Nuendo, WaveLab, GarageBand, Vegas, SoundForge, Audition, Samplitude, Digital Performer, Mixcraft, Bitwig Studio, Edius, others.
If you cannot get plugin to work on macOS High Sierra/Mojave, you have to logout from the system and login again, it’s a known issue not caused by plugin’s own bug.
List of changes in version 3.11:
Added Apple Silicon native compatibility.
Added 1/48 octave spectrum smoothing option.
Improved spectrum smoothing precision.
Enabled the “asynchronous drawing” window mode on macOS; may fix the user interface “lagging”.
The “Copy to” button is now called the “Copy”: this button now copies parameters FROM the selected group, NOT TO the selected group. This should improve the workflow.
Improved font rendering slightly.
Gala is a successor to our virtual analog instruments line which actually combines all of them under a single roof in 2 versions:
Gala XL – 28 instruments (royal pack member)
Gala free – 15 instruments (Free)
Both versions share the same basic features (which will be listed below) while the differences between them are:
Gala XL has keyboard split feature which allows splitting the hardware keyboard into 2 zones and routing each of the 4 oscillators to any zone
Gala XL has a new feature called “note slider” which allows creating note sliding sequence effect
Gala is based on an improved physical modeling code of a virtual analog oscillators that work in an open mixer format and mixes up 4 independent top crafted wave-forms with an incredible dynamic range and generates 28 instruments ensemble emulation, each with it’s own size and color which can mix any 4 instruments together and create rich multi combinations, articulations and textures.
Gala XL instruments:
3 pop strings.
5 oriental strings.
4 cinematic-pop brasses.
4 oriental organs.
Gala Free instruments:
3 pop strings.
4 cinematic-pop brasses.
Gala (both versions) has full synthesis section, 2 different MIDI velocity options, a user friendly global hipass-lopass filter, a full section of built in effects (saturation, chorus, phaser, tremolo, reverb and delay), built-in draw-bars system per oscillator, an advanced mono mode, full MIDI map, stereo and gleam effect and a resizable and customizable GUI.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.