Ever dreamt of a kickass synthesizer which is available on every platform? With a deep synthesis engine, endless modulation capabilities and it is literally for free? Look no further, Odin’s got you covered!
The sound of this 24-voice polyphonic beast will take you from your studio right to Valhalla. Earth shattering basses, exquisite leads or mad FX, Odin’s got them all! Use the classic sound of analog waveforms – or draw your own. High quality emulations of legendary analog filters like the Moog-ladder or the Korg-35 further shape your signal. Round your sound off with four onboard FX, or get crazy with modulation. There’s much to discover in Odin 2.
– fixed Legato carrying current value over to Attack rather than to current ADSR section
– ChipDraw tables now available as LFO waves
– XY-Pad automation can now be recorded in DAW
– added background fill to chipdraw and wavedraw editors
– disabled “Made with JUCE” splashscreen
– fixed permissions path in mac installer script when copying file over from old soundbank location
– added new patches to factory sound bank
– git commit hash is now displayed in the help-section
Dexed is a multi platform, multi format plugin synth that is closely modeled on the Yamaha DX7. Under the hood it uses music-synthesizer-for-android for the synth engine.
The goal of this project is to be a tool/companion for the original DX7. Sound engine with ‘float’ value parameters, different waveform à la TX81z would be great but anything that goes beyond the DX7 should and will be a fork of this project. This is to keep the compatibility with the original machine.
Dexed is licensed on the GPL v3.
• Multi platform (OS X, Windows or Linux) and multi format (VST, AU, LV2).
• The sound engine music-synthesizer-for-android is closely modeled on the original DX7 characteristics.
• 144 DAW automatable DX7 parameters available from one single panel.
• Fully supports DX7 input and output Sysex messages; including controller change. This means that you can use this with a native DX7/TX7 as a patch editor and SysEx manager.
• Each operator have a realtime VU meter to know which one is active.
• Can load/save any DX7/TX7 SysEx programs. It is also possible to save a single program into a different SysEx file.
Ich bin der Welt abhanden gekommen,
Mit der ich sonst viele Zeit verdorben,
Sie hat so lange nichts von mir vernommen,
Sie mag wohl glauben, ich sei gestorben!
Es ist mir auch gar nichts daran gelegen,
Ob sie mich für gestorben hält,
Ich kann auch gar nichts sagen dagegen,
Denn wirklich bin ich gestorben der Welt.
Ich bin gestorben dem Weltgetümmel,
Und ruh’ in einem stillen Gebiet!
Ich leb’ allein in meinem Himmel,
In meinem Lieben, in meinem Lied!
Friedrich Rückert (1821)
Wer sie nicht kennt, die Hammermusik, die Gustav Mahler dazu geschrieben hat:
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.