Tonetta Blue is a semi-modular 8-voices polyphonic synthesizer. The frontside spots a clutter-free environment for quick tweaking of the sound, whereas the backside spots a modular environment for additional modulation of the sound.
2 primary sound sources with 19 custom waveforms to choose from.
2 analog style filters.
Curve and LFO modulation.
Convolution reverb, waveshaper, modular EQ, and modular delay.
Classic FET Compressor/Limiter with extra features!
– INPUT: Extended 0 to 60dB input gain. Internally compensated input knob to drive circuit and get compression. With original gear, input will boost signal without compensation. With FETISH, you don’t have to reduce volume while you boost input.
– OUTPUT: -30 to +30dB Make-Up Gain to compensate compressed signal
– ATACK: 20 to 800 microseconds with reversed knob to adjust without confusion.
– RELEASE: 50ms to 1.1sec with reversed knob to adjust without confusion.
– RATIO: Selectable 4:1, 8:1, 12:1 and 20:1. Each has it’s own curve and range to start compress. While you use lowest ratio, you should get compression quickly when you boost input. With higher ratios, compression will start at higher input gains.
– HPF: 20 to 500Hz HPF to keep low frequencies from sidechain circuit. So, compressor won’t touch to low-end.
– MID F.(Frequency 500Hz to 10kHz) / MID G.(Gain -6dB to +6dB): With these two knobs, you can set mid frequency and set it to compress more or less. If you boost mid gain (broad band), you will get more compression on selected frequency. If you reduce mid gain, mids will be less compressed.
– HF: HF knob will help you to compress high more. While FLAT position keeps highs natural, HF position will compress highs more.
– MIX: Will let you blend compressed and dry signal.
– SLAM: With this function, you will get ultra-fast and aggressive limiting option. You can use this function for every ratio.
– EXT-SC: This will let you use external signal to compressed input signal.
– POWER: Plugin Bypass
– Improved Attack/Release response
– Improved compression curve
– Fixed Mono instance and sidechain for Logic users
– Updated GUI
NOTE-1: Ableton Live – Mac users should use VST version, at the moment. In the future, AU versions will be updated for Live users.
Abhijith P S Nair- Violin, Electric violin,songwriter
Sandeep Mohan-Electric guitar,songwriter
Mohini Dey-Bass Guitar
Recorded at – Abhijith P S Nair Studio(Violin and Electric Guitar),Mohini Dey Studio(Bass guitar),Dave Weckl Studio(Drums)
Mixed and Mastered-Balu Thankachan(20db Studios chennai)
Mix and Master Assistance-Sethu Thankachan
Album Art Design- Avinash Mathew
Video and Photography-Rohith Krishnan
Abhijith P S Nair – Violin
Mohini Dey- Bass Guitar
Sandeep Mohan – Lead Guitar
Siddharth Nagarajan – Drummer
George Varghese- Keyboards
Mahesh Mani – Thabla
Alappuzha S Vijayakumar- Thavil and Ganjira
Reflekt Audio & DanFur Music teamed up yet again to bring music makers across the globe a new heavy hitting plug-in called REPLIK.
REPLIK is a futuristic type of plug-in for any producer of any caliber.
REPLIK is a bass engine that allows for it’s user
to shape a selected bass sound to something more suitable to taste.
REPLIK has 10 different bass tone presets and each of the 10 bass tone presets have 5 bass type sounds that make up that 1 preset sound. This means we can tweak 1 bass sound from 5 different layers.
So when we select 1 of the bass tones we can shape the 5 layers that make up that 1 bass tone to our liking by using the onboard GUI. REPLIK’S bass sounds range from slimy 808 type sounds to very futuristic type bass sounds. Equipped with onboard essential effects such as LFO, Filter, ADSR parameters for each layer, Pan & more.
REPLIK is a must have for all producers and not to mention it is free.
Cobber Media has announced the release of Music Box DLX, a free sample-based virtual instrument for Kontakt.
This free Kontakt instrument is based on a music box, but it does not stop there! It also contains 9 layers of unique textures and sounds created from the sampled music box.
The possibilities are almost endless. Have fun!
Music Box DLX delivers everything from the classic music box sounds to big, sweeping pads, all created from the same sample set of a small music box.
4 round robins
9 layers of unique sounds and textures to blend to create your own sounds
22 custom reverb impulse responses
4 pole ladder filter with dedicated envelope
Chorus, delay and reverb effects
Music Box DLX requires a full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 6 (Kontakt Player isn’t supported).
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.